If two are friends, good friends, shouldn't they trust each other and believe that one is doing so with a reason? why would they suspect each other and at the same time labelled themselves as "good friends"? why would one trying to conceal and why would the other asking for full truth? why would one get unhappy when the other hang out with his other friends?
Simple. People need to understand their position, a friend. Don't ever ask for more. To get more one has to do more.
For now, the plan is to not care, who am I to care for that? I do what makes me happy and will stick with that, what others feel who else feel hurt is NONE of my business. They don't deserve my attention at all. Who are these people to feel hurt anyway? They don't know a single thing about me.
The truth is, I don't want to grow up to be like you. I will stand out in my life and achieve my goal, all standing obstacle should go down.



Post a Comment