the city life.
This entry was posted on August 12, 2010
I am starting to make more and more money but now I realized I got no one to share with. The one that is suppose to, which (I am honored to announce that) is Miss Lim Wei Wei, is leaving to the united kingdom. Then, even I do have extra money, no one is there to share the food and the clothes.
I am working two jobs at a time. While being a receptionist at the spa center, I am as well as working for myself, giving myself lots of opportunities as well as a chance to know more about jobs available outside there. I am lucky enough to meet awesome and generous people. To share an observation of mine, the truly wealthy people are always friendly, they may not be generous but they are friendly. They are always willing to share and they do give chances to others. A customer today asked if I wanna teach his kids. Awesome right? I am working two jobs at a time.
While working, it is not about willingness but it is about ability. If you got the ability, then you got the profit. But of course willingness comes before ability, but willingness can't overtake ability.
* I am writing this to remember you, my dear. laugh out loud. ( I am trying not to use any short forms in my blog here.)



i tried that too. nt to use short forms.
darling, no worries. u'll have me to share with. we'll find a way to share with. I'm gonna bring u clothes from uk, and u pay for it. XD
and yes. the truly rich are friendly. it suddenly reminds me of something. someone said, the rich ones are those who are rich in souls, not physical. well, i think, the truly rich one are rich in soul and physical.
whose that hard to remember by the way? that's sad lar.
Post a Comment