Walking with bare foot
This entry was posted on July 30, 2010
How sometimes i really need you to be by my side but when i turn around no one is there. I had been living like a parasite depending on each and everyone around me, which i thought i don't need anyone to continue my journey. By today, i admit how wrong i am. It is easy to put me into insomnia and it is easy to make me sleep soundly. You, you and you can do so. How much i rely on you.
I have no vision for now. Which then i tried to work my part for the company. Turn out, I got this - We only do what the boss says. can i shout a loud and clear FUCK YOU to you? damn it. I don't believe in that. That will put me forever working with salary like this less. Frankly, it isn't enough to support me. Totally not. That is the sole reason i sale hard and improve fast. To earn more, to raise my value. I don't want to just be a receptionist or earn more by working more. I want to use my brain to contribute but not my hands.
Neurology. The neurology guy. I am looking forward to see him again.
I will learn to take control of the situation, I will learn to make you listen, and I will make you work as I want you to.
*The image tab by google is simply awesome. Totally amazing. No more click click and click.






i love you! i love the post! XD
when u haf the knowledge and the brain, u'll realise something else. XD
lol. i don't see the awesomeness of this post, but since you like it so much, i will say thank you. :D
it's the awesomeness of confession. XD
Post a Comment