They should just put this fellas behind the scene, because they are ugly. Beauty premium.

Sometimes I blog just to move the last post from the top of the page. And I am doing this again. I've got a solution for this, actually. And that is just by changing the settings, I do know. Okay? I am not this stupid.

This is the story, I was sick, and the phone was out of service. I went to the Digi center today to get things fix. I hate being without a usable phone. This make me feel insecure. I don't like it at all.

So, today after I got the correct SIM card for my number (they actually gave me the wrong SIM card, which is not my number.), I told the staff, Davis, that I want to make a complaint.

Me: Can I make a complaint here?
D: What is it?
Me: I want to complain about this issue. I had been without a phone to use for more than 12 hours. This cause a lot of inconvenience to me.
D: You should come back yesterday then! Before 8pm. (they close at 8pm.)
Me: I live alone. (okay, I lied.) And I don't have transport to come here! Are you gonna pay for my taxi fare?
D: You should go Pandan Indah branch then!
Me: I told you, I don't have the transport. Or are you open for 24 hours?
D: I am just giving you advice.

Fuxk. He gives me advice. Who is he to do so? He is not the one experiencing all the inconvenience and this happened because of their fault, which is they gave me the wrong SIM card and hell I got to drive all the way back there just for this. They are not going to pay me a single cent and I wanna do is complain and this fuxking idiot is trying to advice me. I do make him apologize, twice. LOL. The first one is that I am dissatisfied, so, I asked him to apologize sincerely. Later on, I still asked for his name and he gave me his IC no. also. Hell, this guy is stupid. He gave that out that easily.

I hate that branch. They are inefficient. I really hate them, inefficient workers.

No Response to "They should just put this fellas behind the scene, because they are ugly. Beauty premium."

Post a Comment