The peaceful dream.

have you ever sit in the car felling the sun blazing outside but all you feel is peace?
the trees pass by; the wind move on but you are heading front?
You don't know where you might end up but you are calm.
You are not sure what is gonna happen next but you are relax.

This feels good. Real good.




I seldom hesitate when people ask about my results not because it was so good that I am proud to show it,
it is because of I am satisfied with what I scored.
It might not be the best for you, but it is the results of hard work i put in.

Be confident, then you will shine.
No one is gonna say yes to you before you say yes to yourself.

Seriously, I am not excited nor sad about the results. They are in expectation.
I will work hard for my coming 30 years. I may be a garbage collector but I chose to be a civil engineer. I might clean the city but I chose to build the city. I want to live in the condo I calculated. This is not a great dream but it is a sweet dream. I don't need lots of money to be happy. All I need is satisfaction.

Elegant is still my dream. Will get more casual dress in the coming days cause I always like dresses.

3 Response to "The peaceful dream."

gravatar
wei wei Says:

LIKE. haha~ XD

i know the peace feeling and I LOVE IT! XD

gravatar
cfthegurl Says:

this is the second time you liked my post. ;)

gravatar
wei wei Says:

lol. i did felt what u said, bt i cant put it out in words. it's really happy to see tat u can put it out in words. xD

Post a Comment