red roses . blood . soul




Dj Tiesto - Titanic
try this, good one!

I started to appreciate remix.
Of course only those that is remix but not disco,
not those pirated one.
Condition: I am in stable mood.
As known, I hate "noisy" music and prefer "peaceful" one.




How nice is that to share emoness,
to get someone that really understand how you feel,
not by 'I know..' but is the unspeakable words, the tacit.
Not someone telling what you should do before understand the whole story,
but the one that cares of how you feel.

I prefer to have a deep chat with random people,
that you know they don't even care.
They were there just because they got nothing else to do.
This people are such great listener, aren't they?
A chat to a random person, sometimes it is just much more relaxing to someone we knew for years, that really cares and wants the best for you.
There are times where you do not want people to tell you what to do,
but just to know how you feel and be there to listen.

Those feelings, those sins.







I am emo because I can't accept my past.
For months, I got rid of emo,
but just an accidental reminder,
I fell back into the deep dark hole,
that is always there.



p.s Jim Brickman is great.
The feel that is so close to my soul, my heart and my love.
Thanks. It is a great present.

2 Response to "red roses . blood . soul"

gravatar
wei wei Says:

haha~ there's no "like" link here. if not, i would have click on it ad. yea, a random deep chat to a random person. I realized I have told a lot stuff about me to my aunty colleague. Those past that I normally will not tell. Yea, they listen like none of their business. It helped me a lot. I accepted mine ad, even the bad side of mine. Only after the acceptance, we change change for better.

Gambateh~ XD

You are welcome. I was standing there for so long. Luckily the guy told me they have Jim Brickman. I thought I would never like piano again. But I like piano again after listening to him. XD

gravatar
wei wei Says:

btw, admitting and realizing is a great and big step. =)

Post a Comment