i am happy
when i know my younger brother appreciates me
and when he knows i'm always there for him.
Pampered him for years,
especially during his secondary years.
I asked him someday,
'Do you feel that I am like your guardian?'
I seriously feel so.
His shap shui stuff are all handled by me,
like can he use the computer, take him to buy books, have coffee dll.
I will also think of him whenever I have nice food!
That day, he answered me 'yes'.
Yea, we are much more than siblings.
We laugh stupidly together so often, and eat together like that is the most delicious food in the world.
Mum smiles everytime she sees us both eating the lunch prepared by her.
Although I don't share every single thing of mine with him,
I believe that he understand me much more than anyone.
He's the one that can 'sense' my mood and really helps by keep quiet all the way.
Its great to have a brother like this.


haha, it's great to have only one younger one. but wat happened to my younger sister was all the other way round. my brother likes to stick to her, but she'll kick him away. T.T
幸福啦你, 我和弟弟应该感情都没那么好罗...要珍惜.
呵呵呵 谢谢两位 xD
Post a Comment