I used to enjoy blog hopping, blogging, during my time as a teenager. Now? *do we have time for that?*

Currently final year. Time flies, 4 years of undergraduate education is coming to an end, soon. Time flies, that is the word. Currently listening to Avicii. Who the hack is Avicii?! That is what I will say years ago. Now? I had built up more of my personality, interest, and direction. I actually applied to Shell as a graduate engineer. Bid dream. SO much and so much that I wanna be. So  much that I want. Money, fame, house, car, friends, relationship, health, family etc etc etc.

Relationship. At this point, I wanna settle down. Have a shoulder, a house of ours, a man of mine. So much hope, so much pain. I have no idea why, but it crossed my mind to have a cuppa, a slice of cheesecake, cold breeze, wooden pillars. Life ain't that complicated, if there is sense of belonging. The feeling of belonged to someone, somewhere, rooted. I want a relationship, a stable one so badly.

Money. At this point, I am broke. Very broke. I want money, fame, car and house. I mean it.

So much that I want. It is the end of the year again. Thinking back, so much had happened. Those pain had been buried and I carried on with my life. I will make a wish list for the coming year. I should. ;)

No Response to " "

Post a Comment