The fresh gulp of air

Uk can be this pretty my dear. :)


with all the loves, I am happy to announce that I am doing very very well. Despite the busyness, I am all fine! <3

definitely enjoying my time with the kids (although I still dislike kids), learning with them as well. So far I am doing better day by day, more in control of the class, and teaching better. 

I does not have great dream and great view, all I hope for is stability. Maybe for you this is weak, but for me it is strong. I am tired of achieving great views but living in fear.

3 Response to "The fresh gulp of air"

gravatar
wei wei Says:

Irony Irony.

I know, it'll be pretty in spring and summer. but it snows until early march here. ><

gravatar
cfthegurl Says:

ahahahahaha. for the pretty things you have to wait. :)

Post a Comment