This is life. Its everything.









  • am still at the office listening to the customers' laughter. 
  • thinking of what to eat for dinner. Did mum cook?
  • missing lim wei wei. I hope we can go to the bangsar together before she flies. Shall I take off?
  • I am stingy. ):
  • Am i too sensitive or they don't care? I thought proper clothing at public place is respect. But seems like they don't think so don't they?
  • My commission is halved because its much more than theirs. I shall prove them that I can make that much. 

2 Response to "This is life. Its everything."

gravatar
wei wei Says:

i like the third point! yes yes. we go la bodega. XD
dislike the 5th point and 6th point. that's very bad. =(

gravatar
cfthegurl Says:

confirm with me ASAP when you are flying kay? I am selfishly hoping we may do that. Things weren't that well with me. I realized i got lots that have not tell you.

Post a Comment