To stand up, to fly high.

Staring into the screen of the monitor with lots of sentence popping up but I never manage to write them down as an essay.

- Its funny that I forgotten how I look under the sun near the beach. They were so far from me till yesterday.
- All this reminded me of the horror, and I don't know how I got through without telling anyone.
- Throwing tantrum is a way to attract attention, to let people know you aren't well.
- Silent tears are tears in the heart, not on the eyes.
- Learn to lead, learn to make people give way.
- Smile even though you are in deep shit.
- Learn to obey the rules as well as break the rules.
- There is no such things as 'no way'. Or we say, nothing is impossible.

No Response to "To stand up, to fly high."

Post a Comment