A bridge in the sky.
This entry was posted on July 10, 2010
I found my place. I enjoy chatting with the customers, they so informative. Just few days, and I knew much more, than what I knew in the last 2 years. Its a different place. They are not selfish to help you, instead, they lend a hand to promote you. It is just the fourth day, and I am giving off my name to them. No one ever commented on my weird name, as-people-used-to-say-it-is-difficult-to-pronounce.
They were there to share, to share their health and they happiness. Their sadness, maybe, but we will bring them happiness. That is a total different world from what I was in previously. There are still people gave up money for integrity, and there are people working hard for dreams. The world is not that dark. This give rise to my hope. It is not that stupid to do so.
People are there for various reason. For any reason. And I am there, for a reason too.


Post a Comment