I feel blessed. Thank you for everything.





May someday in the future, you found that you are the one that gave me the chance.

It was you, that put me in such pain, that pushed me forward.
I am thankful, for whatever happened, and going to happen,
that shape me, to be a better one.

To be a better man by Eason is one of my favorites.

I was sad, I was in deep shit, but I am glad that I had everyone of you that is always there.
You guys are awesome, the best in the world.
Lotsa love.



Today was a great day. A very good one.
I found myself a job for the next five months and secure it.
It reminded me of lots and lots of things. The ending and the beginning.
I am gonna kick start my life again. I will be energetic and out going.
It is real good to feel alive again. Very good.



Starbucks' chocolate cream chip is good! I LIKE IT.
bwahahahahahaha.

1 Response to "I feel blessed. Thank you for everything."

gravatar
wei wei Says:

u are welcome. XDD

Post a Comment