
you left me, just when i needed you the most.
I hate to be alone, a lot. I hate to have this laptop with me when I am alone in my room cause I will be emotional and start to write craps.
How much i wish i did bring along my camera today cause it should be fun taking photos while getting lost around klcc to get to pav. Call me dumb ass or anything that pop-ed up in your mind. My legs are freaking tired and sour because of the lactic acid released into my muscle but i did enjoy the trip trying to figure out how should i get to pav. Looking at the busy street, cars racing pass me, under the blazing sun i am all alone, so tiny little one. No one notice me and even if they did they wouldn't know who am i also. I had never been this independent. Walking has not been my choice since long ago but although I have said I will not walk back to klcc from pavilion I actually did. I did that. I feel happy and satisfied about this. Then, i remembered that was what i want when i was in high school. Since being alone and feeling bad is unavoidable, i shall just take this chance and do something that is cool to be done alone. Shopping alone is one. That is like real cool cause you only pick up things you like regardless how ugly it is. Everything is just because 'I like it'. Things would be much better if i had shade. Then I will look much cooler. Or with a cap or anything that cover big part of my face because I am not pretty and I don't like people to look at me. I tried on clothes that usually I don't dare to and it does not look that bad on me. I walked around like those unemployed people and just doing window shopping. My legs are so freaking tired but I did not sit until I get into the lrt because I don't want to sit alone at pav. Keep myself walking and all I do is walk and no stops. Not even one. To make sure I don't get tired easily I walked slowly as if I was enjoying the walk but I did not. I craved for the walk to end fast and I walked slow because I am tired. That is what we do when we are alone right? We try to look like one that is enjoying being alone.
Someday, I will enjoy it and endure it and live with it because I can't talk well with my kind. I always felt left out in a conversation because I don't remember the actress name and the title of the songs. And I don't read the famous book or the good book that is newly release and I did not watch the latest movie that is so cool. My life is all about college, home and then sleep. I don't have lots of friends to hang out with. My world is small and so do I. Just a tiny little one.
And now, I am just being emo here. Do ignore me.


Post a Comment