For love and just for love.




I've read lots and lots of love story, from the one just started and trying to build up the relationship, to the steady relationship status, then all the fights and quarrels, then break ups and post break up sessions. All this.
For me, they are repeating itself. Its the same for everyone. Nothing much special and they will move on at last, getting a new life partner, and hell the story start from the beginning again. Here, they will forget about the past and be brave, they build everything again. I salute their bravery of course. These are the Spartans weii.
You know right? When you are not one of them you can tell that they are brave or say stupid but beware that someday, you will be in that situation too. Someday, you will meet someone you would die for, to sacrifice anything and everything only to keep him/her with you, every second. You will be willing to wait for the day this lucky or probably unlucky one can spend the whole life with you. That also if you are brave enough.
There's one type on person in this world. These fellas claim that they are fearless and they are so strong that they can work so hard for their wants. And from my observation, they are not. They are the one that most probably they can't afraid to loose their love ones. Thus, the solution is they keep themselves away from relationships. (of course there are exception where they are really so damn strong and fearless. )
When we say we are strong, are we? Or that is just a reminder to our self? To tell yourself that you are strong and to keep yourself strong. For me, that acts as my reminder. When I feel so miserable and like giving up everything and leave just that way, this voice will step in. She will tell me that I can take it and I am strong enough for it. And this voice will convince me with that. Although I know that is not the truth but I still pick that up and walk on with the understanding after all this I will be stronger.



I regretted for what I'd done in the past. I am sorry for everything. Everything. Sorry.

No Response to "For love and just for love."

Post a Comment