fucked up.
since I have no any better plan now,
I wanna chase my dream back in Germany.
Yay, I mean it. I will.
Or another choice Singapore.
Wtf about the money issue.
darn it.
It burdens me like hell and its killing me.
I dreamed about I got a B in econs yesterday.
Tears hug me to sleep and I am really feeling bad. But when I woke up today, it is just another sunny day that is so warm. I even forgotten that I cried so badly, sitting in the bathroom let the water flow on and tears drop like never ending. I can't hold myself from feeling cold even I wrapped myself like a silkworm. All this flash back until I walked in the bathroom to clean up and get ready for today. There is like some pulse passing through my body like a current and that really feels bad. I am not gonna stay here waiting for the day and I will try my best to go Germany to study my engineering. Who the hell cares how much I got to give up and I am selfish this time. I do not care about you all. At least, I am going Singapore. I can work. And I will do anything for this. Even Nottingham, I am not satisfied.


Post a Comment