This fella is ugly.



my mum destroy peace.
shit. piece of shit.

argh! She would never understand how all the yelling kills our nerves,
and our mind.

Why are we in room, not living room?
simple, you nag too much, you shout too much.

MUMS...

and ALL I can do is just shut up and walk away.
sad.

She's the Queen, but we're not the Prince and Princess.




Cheers,
she's still my mum.



*Mum complained to dad that she tak berani take me to shopping,
because items I like costs too much.
And I explained to him that I did make sure they worth it.

2 Response to "This fella is ugly."

gravatar
wei wei Says:

haha, buying expensive things. there's once my mum asked me one question: "how come all things i like are expensive?"

my answer: "you got no choice. you got the status. you got the knowledge. you got the chance to see different things. tat's why u want better ones."

gravatar
Unknown Says:

She's the Queen, but we're not the Prince and Princess.
i like this sentence!

Post a Comment