say 'cheese'!!!!!!

oh shit oh shit oh shit
this full filled life is driving me crazy.
even no appetite now!!!
and I am on menstruation, making things worse.
='(

Things got cramped together because of I am undisciplined.
If I did them as planned daily, things would be much better.
So lots of "incidents" that made me delay my schedule.
At the end, its still me in the trouble.
yes yes, I shall have did this and that and dadadadada without delaying any of it.
Arghhhhh!! fucking irritating when I got tonnes of homework yet to be complete.
Shit!

*I will keep on be undisciplined anyway. So u may ignore the upper part. =D

Ohya ohya, bro is offered a part time job with rm100++ daily (+commissions)!!!
wow wow wow!! Venue, Mid Valley. Time: Sat and Sun.
LOL LOL
I am going for that!! Hohohohohohohohoho!!
damn excited for this news.
Hey, then I can still support myself.
nice right??

Before that I gotta call the P.I.C. and send her my resume.
I suppose I might get the job right??
hahahahaha.
I want that job**

Its convenient for me, working in MV is much better than Pavilion for me.
=)








Got back to my chem hw. Chaoz.

1 Response to "say 'cheese'!!!!!!"

Post a Comment