
am depressed again
just because that I finally called,
but it ended up the phone rang till the voice mailbox speaks.
Why am I so sensitive to that.
Should get rid of this stupid sensitive matter.
I know that he would be still sleeping,
yet, I hope that he picks up the phone.
Need your voice so badly.
I was telling you that I envy those that can fold a love using some paper,
and you got one for me.
That is just so sweet every time I opened the box to have a look at that love you gave me.
I felt pampered I felt being love way so badly till I do not want to let you go.
But is this the correct reason for me to have you?
I felt unsureness...
ps. I love all those boxes you chose for me.
I sense something,
but I am not sure of myself.
Am I right??


Post a Comment